Join MVCAC Executive Director, artist, and three-time Arts Fest award winner Brenda Chrystie for this 6-week session where you'll work from live models, still life, and your photographs.
Register before October 25th to receive a discount:
$165 for MVCAC Members
$180 for Non-members (Hint: MVCAC membership is only $25 for 12 months)
After October 25th, classes are $35 each, or $210 for the six-week session.
Fees include model fees, easels, facility and instruction only. Instruction will be very casual and on an as-needed or requested basis.
Here are supplies to have in mind:
- Oil and/or chalk pastels;
- Assorted drawing pencils and erasers;
- Charcoal, chamois, stumps, etc.;
- Watercolors, acrylics, oils (w/non-smelly thinners) - your choice;
- Container for your supplies and others for water, thinner, etc.; and
- Assorted paper (newsprint, rag, etc.), and painting substrate pertinent to your choice of painting medium and style.
Class time will include quick gesture, value and color studies followed by painting.